Computer Interface for G-450C & G-550?

I'm thinking about trying automatic antenna tracking. Has anyone
modified the separate  G-450C and G-550 boxes, so that they have a
similar interface to the G-5500 combined AZ-EL controller? ie. can be
driven by the popular trackers, such as Howard's LVB box.

I have a circuit of the G-550, but not the G-450C.  Is the G450C
sufficiently similar to the earlier G-450RC, as I have it's circuit?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV