Yes it was

   In an effort to respond once to the group as opposed to answering each
   email as it comes in.  Yes, that was me on the history channel last
   night.  If anyone else is curious they will be replaying the "Gas
   Tech" episode of Modern Marvels this Saturday at 4pm Eastern time.  I
   no longer work in the Helium program, I have moved back to South
   Dakota.

   73,
   Joe