Re: Re: AMSAT Journal, Membership survey, ARISS/Human Spaceflight

 We all become winners, whether it is P3E or Eagle that is launched first.  I’m in support of both projects; I just look at the $600K price tag on the cost of Eagle,
And wonder, how much more it will cost to get it launched.

It appears that at this time, the German team is closer to getting their project Of the ground, and the Amateur Radio community needs this capability in space ASAP.

I understand that part of the AMSAT-NA charter is not only to provide satellites for the masses, but also to promote development and construction of the platforms.

That activity doesn’t have to stop, just because we focus our efforts on helping AMSAT-DL to achieve their goals first, why not drive for a reciprocal agreement as Luc suggested?  I think that is a suggestion that would be supported by the membership at large.

Regards,
- Joe Westbrook, K7ZT