Re: TV Emits Distress Signal

I had an engineer at work relate to me an experience he had during the
DOD Tempest days. One of the three letter acronym agencies bought some
transcryption machines (Lanier I think) which had a digital clock inside
that unfortunately was being modulated by the voice recording. That
signal of course could be picked up remotely from the secre locations
these units were being used.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

The Lost Deep Thoughts                        By: Jack Handey
     Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time
when he's only partially mad.  And this is the time when he's
going to throw his best parties.