Re: TV Emits Distress Signal

I had an engineer at work relate to me an experience he had during the
DOD Tempest days. One of the three letter acronym agencies bought some
transcryption machines (Lanier I think) which had a digital clock inside
that unfortunately was being modulated by the voice recording. That
signal of course could be picked up remotely from the secre locations
these units were being used.

Joe Leikhim K4SAT

The Lost Deep Thoughts                        By: Jack Handey
     Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time
when he's only partially mad.  And this is the time when he's
going to throw his best parties.