Re: Re: T adapters and Elk Antennas for HTs?

I'm glad to see someone using the correct term: "diplexer"...  a
duplexer is generally considered to be for mixing/separating 2
signals ***in the same band***.  A diplexer is for signals in
different bands.

My 2 cents worth of nit-picking ( and it IS "nit", not "knit"...)

George, KA3HSW