and the majority has spoken?

this is the paragraph that got my attention. page 9

"
If we could only do one, which should it be?

One LEO -1-2 years, One Phase 3 HEO every 5 years, One Phase 4 every 8
years, One Phase 5 every 10 years, or full time focus on human flight. The
majority (53%) of the members said "fly the HEO every 5 years". followed by
31% preferring an LEO every 1-2 years (figure 20).
"

look where human flight came in less than 6%
they say they are in favor for human flight but yet, they say they would
choose HEO satellite???

maybe AMSAT should choose one or the other.