Re: Re: AMSAT Journal, Membership survey, ARISS/Human Spaceflight

I'm probably going to take some heat for this :) but why wouldn't we consider a joint venture to get the AMSAT-DL P3E up first, and then focus on Eagle?
  I don't know about the rest of you folks, but AO-40 was the most fun that I've had with Amateur Radio, in quite some time, we NEED another DX HEO Sat with an extended operational window.
I for one, would vote for transferring the money and the thermometer to AMSAT-DL.

- Joe, K7ZT