RE: Elk Antennas for HTs?

It seems to me that the more isolation you can achieve between your uplink
and downlink antennas the better. In this respect there's no question that
the arrow antenna with the elements at right angles to one another and a
built in duplexer is the better antenna.

Since Emily has actually compared the Elk antenna to the Arrow antenna and
found the Arrow antenna superior for duplex operation, I think that puts the
argument to rest.

Steve .. AI7W