Re: AMSAT Journal, Membership survey, ARISS/Human Spaceflight

*****************clipped***************
>Great!
>In the meantime till the money is put back tward satellite building and
>launches ill
>just send the money to DL or whoever is actually doing satellites.
>
>Keith N6ORS

That's exactly what I'm doing Keith...If AMSAT-NA gets back to
being  amateur radio instead of a "cb" type operation I'll reconsider.....

If the HT'ers continue to support that style operation, more power to them,
but certainly not my cup of tea...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....