Re: AMSAT Journal, Membership survey, ARISS/Human Spaceflight

This is the best idea I've seen drifting across this BB in a long time!
Might I suggest it be a very simple mode 'A', like RS-10.  An "entry
level" satellite would infuse new interest in our endeavors.  The FM
birds are marginal in this regard.

73...Bob...W7LRD
Seattle