Computer control & 38k4 data with ICOM IC-R7000

Hello Group,
I have an old ICOM IC-R7000 that I am planning to use for Mode S reception
in the near future with a UEK-3000 2.4 GHz to 144 MHz downconverter.

However, I have a few matters that I can't figure out.

1. What software is available for doppler correction on this receiver?  I
am using Nova for Windows as my satellite tracking software.

2. As the computer CI-V interface (CT-16 or something) is not readily
available here, is there any way to build this interface? If so, are there
any circuit diagrams available?

3. There is a 10.7 IF output on this receiver.  The only use I know for it
is for ICOM's TV unit, but I have not used it before.  Will this output
work directly with the Symek TNC3 for 38k4 data without any internal
modifications?

Thank you very much in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.