Receiving 9600 bps Packets from AO-51 & GO-32

Greetings to all,

I am trying for the first time to receive the 9600 bps telemetry from GO-32
and AO-51.  I am planning to use MixW as the receiving software and
currently I am using a Yaesu FT-847.

What I am planning to do would be to connect directly a cable from the
Yaesu FT-847 9k6 packet output to the Line In of my sound blaster Audigy.
Would this setup work and are the any other factors I will need to consider?

Since I understand that doppler correction will be important for 9k6
packets, I will also use the FT847 Supercontrol that obtains doppler
information from NOVA to automatically correct the downlink doppler on the
FT-847.

Would this setup be adequate to just receive 9k6 telemetry packets?

Thanks a lot and best 73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.
http://mail2web.com/ .