Receiving 9600 bps Packets from AO-51 & GO-32

Greetings to all,

I am trying for the first time to receive the 9600 bps telemetry from GO-32
and AO-51.  I am planning to use MixW as the receiving software and
currently I am using a Yaesu FT-847.

What I am planning to do would be to connect directly a cable from the
Yaesu FT-847 9k6 packet output to the Line In of my sound blaster Audigy.
Would this setup work and are the any other factors I will need to consider?

Since I understand that doppler correction will be important for 9k6
packets, I will also use the FT847 Supercontrol that obtains doppler
information from NOVA to automatically correct the downlink doppler on the

Would this setup be adequate to just receive 9k6 telemetry packets?

Thanks a lot and best 73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
http://mail2web.com/ .