RE: Need source for replacement relays for KLM satellite antennas

>I found the following in some old notes.  I have not tried the subject
>relay, but it may be a start.

I suppose that would be a start, but any ham radio operator worth his salt
has a junk box and any spdt relay will work for what ever voltage you have
available...I had a question on here about needing an RF relay, but of
course not...It is at a relatively low voltage point, so any relay that
will fit on the board will work, or put it on a new board!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....