Re: PCsat Test Tuesday 0910 EDT

PCsat Demo Tuesday Morn  0910 EDT:
Eastern USA.

This demo test is for my class in their "Telemetry" lab.

APRS stations are welcome to include a salutation in
your Posit comment field.  We will try to respond to any
such calls seen on the map..  A posit once every
2 minutes is more than adequate.  Only one has to get
through for success.

PLEASE LIMIT Transmissions and length.  We will be setting
10 second telemetry and that will be quite a load.  So limit your
station to no more  succcesses than 2 maybe 3 per station
if loading is high...  And only try once every 2 mins or so.

DIGI call is VIA RELAY on 145.825

Enjoy,
Thanks.  de WB4APR, Bob