Re: ECHOTLM

You are probably missing the Coefficients file - you can get it here:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/tlm_decode.php

I don't show any User_ini.zip file being decoded - there is an ini file but
that is created on startup.  As far as I am aware all of the necessary
files are on the AMSAT website on the Echo Project page.

73,

Emily

At 11:22 AM 10/18/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi BB
>
>   I am interested in decoding the tlm from echo. I have downloaded the tlm
>decding prog from KE4AZN's web site at
>http://www.graceba.net/~mkmk518/echo.htm
>but it seems to be missing some files. The link on his page to download the
>TlmEcho User Files appears to be broken, and I am guessing that these are
>the files that are missing (User_ini.zip).
>
>   Does anyone know where I can get these files ??
>
>Tks and 73
>
>Jim
>G3WGM
>----