Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 23:04:42 -0500
From: "Wayne Estes W9AE" <w9ae@earthlink.net>
Subject: [amsat-bb] "new  OSCAR sub-band" 144.3-144.5 MHz

The ARRL 2-meter band plan shows a "new OSCAR sub-band" from 144.3-144.5
MHz.  I have never heard of that.  Is this sub-band internationally
authorized for the Amateur Satellite Service?  Do any present or future
amateur satellites use this sub-band?

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/bandplan.html

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA