Re: Doppler correction software

Luc

I am using InstantTrak and InstantTune here.  InstantTune can control
radios using a  mic up/down button interface and can handle two radios if
you have two parallel ports in the PC.  It seems very accurate - I used it
to automate tuning for AO-51 L/S operation and did not have to intervene
manually (provided the PC clock was set accurately!).

73

Charlie G3WDG