Any sats with mixed polarity for 2M and 70cm?

I'm about to install my KLM 2M-14C and 435-18C tomorrow.  I have only
one switch available in my manual station control network and I was
thinking of wiring both relays to the same switch.  Does anyone know if
there are any mixed polarity satellites in orbit where if I switch the
downlink to LHCP I will suffer the 20db loss on the uplink due to it
being the opposite polarity at the satellite?

Do I even need to worry about the uplink polarity?

-Freeman, N5FPP