From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Bill Sinbine
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 4:49 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Results of Survey

At 12:40 PM 10/15/2004, you wrote:
>Vince,
>
>The results of the survey are published in the September/October Journal
>that just
>arrived here yesterday.  The results will not be published on-line for a
>few months
>because we don't want to scoop the Journal, our most valuable membership
>asset.

Sounds good to me. I can wait on mine to get here!!!
I think it is GREAT that a members survey is only going to go to the
members.
I'm assuming that a "members only" section is in the works.. It works great
for the ARRL. Maybe we can get some new members when there is more stuff
just for members.

Any chance on having a members only list?

How about a roster in the members only area so we would know who is a
member and who isn't!!!!!!

Think about it .....