The Symposium - a big thank you

Hi All,

  This is just a public THANK YOU to all the volunteers who helped organise
the bash in Washington. It was a great weekend (well nearly a week for me).

  It would be dangerous for me to single out any particular individuals -
but please take credit where credit is due - you know who you are!!

  Very well done indeed, thanks, and see you next year!

vy 73

Jim

Jim Heck G3WGM
Hon Sec AMSAT-UK