From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of Daniel Schultz
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 8:27 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: major AMSAT outreach project

Do you wonder why the proponents of BPL are able to portray hams as a
bunch of
technically backward old koots who practice an obsolete and irrelevant
hobby
and "stand in the way of progress"? Because every time some hams try to
make
progress and do something relevant and valuable they get shot down and
criticized by other hams who can't see any value in it.

We must all hang together or surely we will all hang separately.

Dan Schultz N8FGV