Re: major AMSAT outreach project

Hi all,

I've been reading the digest version of the -bb because its easier to delete the inanities with a single click.  I gasped when I read ...

> ... not to educate Joe Blows kids on ISS.

Hello?  Is someone missing the point here?

This reminded me of the stand-up comic routine I heard once where he said, "I never made it past the 9th grade cuz my Uncle Billy had an opening down at the lube rack."  We need to make sure our kids know, "Would you like fries with that?"

Now ... back my deleting with a single click ...

Message: 4