Re: Need source for replacement relays for KLM satellite antennas

On Thursday 14 October 2004 19:09, Freeman P. Pascal IV wrote:
> Does anyone know of a source for replacement relays for the KLM 436-18C
> and 2M-14C polarity switching boards?  It looks like both of mine are
> shot.  The original relays were manufactured by Guardian Electric, model
> # 1365.
>
> -Freeman, N5FPP
> ----
 Hi Freeman,
  I dunno I did a google search for guardian electric relay 1365 the very first hit was a surplus place that has them for $5 bucks a piece..
you might want to take a look... I know nothing about the place but they have a phone number.... just searching on guardian relay also gets many hits
with radiodan willing to sell you one for 35$  ...take your pick I guess

73
Kevin
WA6FWF
#19623