Re: RE: major AMSAT outreach project - Meisse Reply -

On 14 Oct 2004 at 17:39, Gunther Meisse wrote:

   Dues don't begin to cover all these
> efforts. Dues are supplemented with income from publications, software,
> symposiums, President's Club donations, special donations, as well as
> special fund drives like the, just successfully completed, "ECHO Launch
> Fund."
>
> You need to view the whole picture. It is not about" "what dues pay for".
>
> Regards,
> Gunther Meisse
> AMSAT Treasurer
> W8GSM
> AMSAT LM: 594

As some invidual suggest me to get a translator!  Am i correct in my understanding that even if we earrmarked
donation for a specific program EG: EAGLE at the end of the line this money will be thrown in a big bucket
and BOD will choose afterwards where to directed the $$$ <<You need to view the whole picture>>

As a suggestiion it will advisable to ask the accountant firm to show in the audited financial statements how
theses earmarked funds are affected on,  and on which project.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)