Re: major AMSAT outreach project

you mean I cant do both?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rwmcgwier@comcast.net
  To: Greg Wycoff
  Cc: amsat-bb@amsat.org
  Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 6:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] major AMSAT outreach project

  The duly elected AMSAT BOD chose to do so.  I suggest that since you have so
many gripes with the organization, that you are wasted as an AMSAT area
coordinator.  You should resign that  position and run for the AMSAT BOD.  At
least then you might get some idea how much support your positions actually
have.

  Bob
  N4HY