Re: major AMSAT outreach project

The duly elected AMSAT BOD chose to do so.  I suggest that since you have so many gripes with the organization, that you are wasted as an AMSAT area coordinator.  You should resign that  position and run for the AMSAT BOD.  At least then you might get some idea how much support your positions actually have.

Bob
N4HY