Re: major AMSAT outreach project

************clipped**************

>Is AMSAT spending membership dues on NASA project (ARISS) or is this
>outreach program funded by direct donations like the satellite program
>(EAGLE). if membership dues are being used for this why? ----

Gregg, I've asked the same question on here several time, and never did get
an answer???

I'm GUESSING that AMSAT money is being spent on ARISS; and maybe that is
why we never get an answer...Money down the tubes, in my opinion...

ARRL does all the hype about it, I also wonder how much they are
contributing to that pot..If they are the staunch supporters, they should
assume the whole project......

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....