Re: cost for streaming audio at the symposium...

I agree completely.  Audio now at great expense, or
Audio and a copy of the power point later for free...
Seems easy to answer that one...  de WB4APR, Bob

>>> David Rush <david@davidarush.com> 10/14/04 10:15:05 AM >>>
I would find non-real-time recordings far more usable and useful than
live
streaming audio.  I surely don't want to sit glued to my computer for
hours, at the whims of my ISP, the hotel, the hotel's ISP, and the
Internet
in between to get all the bits here.  I'd much rather have access to
audio
files, either streamed from a web site or on a CD, for listening at my

convenience.  And if the PowerPoint (or whatever) slides are available

along with it, all the better.

I'd much rather see the effort go to good, solid audio recordings for
after-the-fact delivery.  If it can be streamed live as well, that's
fine,
but don't sacrifice good recordings to be saved for posterity.

David, KY7DR