Re: Symposium Attendance

It was the same with the presenters, we all paid to attend and to receive a
copy of the Proceedings.  And, it was well worth the expense.  The
symposium was informative, lively, and fun.  It was great to put names and
faces together.  The off-line face-to-face discussions were so
valuable.  Even the weather was excellent.

The team did an outstanding job!!!

Thanks,

John  WA4WDL
member # 10211