Re: cost for streaming audio at the symposium...

I would find non-real-time recordings far more usable and useful than live
streaming audio.  I surely don't want to sit glued to my computer for
hours, at the whims of my ISP, the hotel, the hotel's ISP, and the Internet
in between to get all the bits here.  I'd much rather have access to audio
files, either streamed from a web site or on a CD, for listening at my
convenience.  And if the PowerPoint (or whatever) slides are available
along with it, all the better.

I'd much rather see the effort go to good, solid audio recordings for
after-the-fact delivery.  If it can be streamed live as well, that's fine,
but don't sacrifice good recordings to be saved for posterity.

David, KY7DR