From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Gunther Meisse
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 1:01 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] 2004 AMSAT Symposium

What a GREAT time!!
On the occasion of AMSAT's 35th anniversary, the just concluded Symposium
can only be described as a resounding success!!

In conclusion, thanks again to everyone who contributed to this outstanding
event and we look forward to some great Cajun fun next year in Lafa6yette,
LA..

Regards,
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM