From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Francisco Costa
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 5:26 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org; Frank H. Bauer
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Symposium Attendance

Hi All

I was one of the fortunate who attended last AMSAT-NA Symposium.
Even more that all I've learned during the presentations, it was fantastic
to meet many hams who I have been in touch the last decade, via sats or
on this list. Everyone was very friendly and the athmosphere was awsome.
I want to say public thanks to my host - Bruce Paige, and Symposium
organization team (specially Frank Bauer) for the unforgetable days in
Arlington, VA. And to all who made this trip to USA very memorable:
Thanks very much!!!

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT
www.qsl.net/ct1eat