Re: ECHO Thermometer

Yes indeed the thermometer exceeded and then some.  At the time I did not know
that my donation was the last to reduce the required amount to $65 dollars but
as it did the job, I'm quite happy.  Most of you know the consternation between
ECHO and EAGLE, but donating the last cenibuck does feel good!   Cliff K7RR