Symposium Attendance

Dave,

I don't have the final statistics but there were at least 170
attendees.  We had 177 come to the banquet.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all who came to the meeting,
presented papers and contributed to the proceedings.  The proceedings
document is nearly double the size of previous years. If you don't have a
proceedings, I would suggest calling Martha to reserve one.

And a special thanks to all those who volunteered their time and talent to
make the 2004 Space Symposium and Annual Meeting an outstanding
success.   Great job!!

I enjoyed seeing everyone at the symposium as well as working with the
volunteer team to make the 2004 Space Symposium the outstanding success
that it was.

73,  Frank Bauer, KA3HDO

 >Hi Dan,
 >Or anyone that attended this one...how many attended the meeting?

 >I would like to see the next one on the west (right!) coast.....I don't
 >have the talent to put one together, but perhaps I can find someone that
 >would...

             73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                     Disagree: I learn....