Re: cost for streaming audio at the symposium...

On Tuesday 12 October 2004 11:05, charles keng wrote:
> Lets go the next step.
>
> Need a way so anybody can participate just like there were at the Symposium.
> This should be a free streaming audio connection into Symposium.
>
> Charlie K5ENG

Hi Charlie,
   "a free streaming audio connection"

could you please give us all a few reasons as to why "free" would be in the best interest of AMSAT
and what would be the payback for AMSAT shouldering the cost???

And please don't say oh it would attract more new members, that reason for everything being free is getting old...
If that reason worked we would be launching Eagle in a few months and Echo would have been paid off a year ago...

I also would like a Symposium stream but since I think it would be of value I would be willing to and should pay for it.

73
Kevin
WA6FWF
#19623