RE: cost for streaming audio at the symposium...

The Project OSCAR Board is taking up the challenge to do the 2006 meeting
in the SF Bay area.  We will be developing a proposal over the next few
months, though most of the Project OSCAR Board has privately expressed a
desire to be the hosts.  The Bay Area provides excellent access to
transportation (3 international airports), wonderful museums and
sightseeing opportunities, fine dining, excellent hotels, and most of all
the Geek Tour will have many places (HSC, HRO, Frys among others) for
finding goodies to bring home.

In the mean time, we are planning the 2005 Project OSCAR West Coast
Symposium for May 2005 - call for papers will go out within the next
month.  Last years Symposium was a great success (it was our first) and we
are expecting new and exciting topics for 2005.

73,

Emily

At 08:51 AM 10/12/2004 -0700, Dave Guimont wrote:
>>We have not been on the west coast in quite a few years so if someone in
>>the mountain or pacific time zones would like to come forward for the
>>2006 meeting please assemble your committee and give Amsat a call.
>
>Hi Dan,
>Or anyone that attended this one...how many attended the meeting?
>
>I would like to see the next one on the west (right!) coast.....I don't
>have the talent to put one together, but perhaps I can find someone that
>would...
>

>            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
>                    Disagree: I learn.... ----

W0EEC - CM87tm