RE: cost for streaming audio at the symposium...

>We have not been on the west coast in quite a few years so if someone in
>the mountain or pacific time zones would like to come forward for the 2006
>meeting please assemble your committee and give Amsat a call.

Hi Dan,
Or anyone that attended this one...how many attended the meeting?

I would like to see the next one on the west (right!) coast.....I don't
have the talent to put one together, but perhaps I can find someone that
would...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....