Re: Magnetism VS polarity

At 10:12 AM 10/11/2004, Luc Leblanc (VE2DWE) wrote:
> > "Attitude adjustment portion of the meeting" means they went to a social
> > gathering for food and drinks.
> >

> > Dave
>
>Thank's Dave for the decoding... I hope this not mean the only one way to
>ask questions to the BOD excluded
>the BB or any others means of communications!
>
>When i wrote "I know AMSAT under the newly elected BOD seems to want to do
>things differently:" i have in
>mind a positive outlook for the futur. Did i put too much confidence in
>this? i don't know yet  but as the
>song says "give peace a chance" or for AMSAT "give AMSAT a chance".

Luc: I think it would be best if you had someone translate things for you
before you go off half-cocked and launch attacks again. I am sensing from
your posts that you intend to start making paranoid posts again.

I suppose that is your right, but if you are going to do this, I think it
is only fair that you resign your position as Quebec coordinator if you
cannot find common ground with the BoD. If you really see a conspiracy
behind every corner, I don't see how you can continue with your appointment.

As for giving AMSAT a chance, when an area coordinator raises a question of
impropriety because he doesn't understand a fairly direct, obvious post on
the list-server, then all that is doing is HURTING AMSAT.

Read more carefully, post less quickly.

Dave