Re: Recommendations for headset

I used a japanease headset brand named Elega parts number DR66C 8 ohms. This unit come with 6 feets of cord.
I dont know the original use for this type of headset but they are up to the task.As of today they are the
best i got in the shack. They isolate you completely from external noise (ask my wife when she yel after me
from upstair) I hardly hear my phone ringing near me.

But the secret is related to TX audio that's the key if you want to be heard. Forget about fidelity we are
not in the FM HI-FI broadcast business field.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)