From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Freeman P. Pascal IV
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 2:01 PM
To: amsat-bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] Recommendations for headset

I'm using a David-Clark aviation headset for listening to satellites.
It sounds surprising good considering the environment these headsets are
designed for (extremely noisy airplane cockpits).
I've been tempted to wire up the built-in mic and see how it compares
with the handmic I got with the TS-2000.

I was wondering what other headsets folks would recommend for satellite
listening?

-Freeman, N5FPP