Re: cost for streaming audio at the symposium...

We are looking at providing the audio next year after the symposium is over.
That way, we can record it and have it available instead of trying to keep
things working live. That always proves to be a chore. I did that at the San
Diego Symposium and it required a lot of work.

AMSAT is not a wealthy organization and $400 could be better spent. After all,
those that missed the symposium will be able to purchase the proceedings which
I have added to the AMSAT store. The AMSAT Store should go online for the world
to purchase from in the next week to two weeks. It is out of Alpha test and
entering Beta test. One week of Beta test should be sufficient to see if we
have a hiccup or not.

Oh, ya... I am the AMSAT Online Store Manager among other things.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager

T5, 7.5Mhz