Re: Magnetism VS polarity

> "Attitude adjustment portion of the meeting" means they went to a social
> gathering for food and drinks.
>

> Dave

Thank's Dave for the decoding... I hope this not mean the only one way to ask questions to the BOD excluded
the BB or any others means of communications!

When i wrote "I know AMSAT under the newly elected BOD seems to want to do things differently:" i have in
mind a positive outlook for the futur. Did i put too much confidence in this? i don't know yet  but as the
song says "give peace a chance" or for AMSAT "give AMSAT a chance".

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT pour le Québec
Quebec AMSAT coordinator
AMSAT MEMBER (33583)