Re: 38.4kbps sound card DSP demodulator

Howard writes:
>So DSP experts, can a 38.4kbps G3RUH demodulator be written with
>these higher sampling rate devices?

Sure. As long as it digitizes the whole signal (and the radio doesn't filter
the signal too much). In fact, it might just be possible at 48k sampling
with some degradation in performance.

As far as I know, no one has done it yet.

I'd like to try my hand at writing the DSP code for it.

Does anyone have a recording of 38.4kbps G3RUH at sampled at 96k samples
per second (or even 48k samples per second in quadrate).

Douglas KA2UPW