re: C-C Rider Revisited

While I haven't read the followup article, the original one did catch my
interest. I sketched out an S band version (SST or S-S Transponder?)
which could be feasible as well. (I know the article dismisses s-band).
What I don't understand is the use of DSP to correct doppler unless it
is implemented at the ground station.  How is that accomplished?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

The Lost Deep Thoughts                        By: Jack Handey
     Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time
when he's only partially mad.  And this is the time when he's
going to throw his best parties.