ISS Made my Day

Dear Mike thank you
I had a very fine QSO with Mike aboard the ISS this evening at 1208 UTC.
Mike was thrilled to have a first QSO with a VU from the ISS, I was also
excited & nervous when I heard Mike reply to his CQ call CQ CQ CQ NA1SS.
It was a 59 sig  bothways and we had a long QSO  as I could understand from
Mike that his day was made for the first QSO with a VU, It made my day too
Mike thank you once again.
He mentioned that he had a special attachment to India as his XYL was from
VU.
A few more guys are envious of my chat with the ISS,  so hope you will be
regular to have a chat with other VUs here.
Thank you Mike, hope to meet you again and will QSL to you.
Best 73
Pop
VU2POP
Amsat India