Re: ISS recording of 1310 UTC pass wanted

On my last post the url got messed up here is the link again http://kb9umb.com/r0iss.html   Sorry for the confusion de kb9umb

lacy a <kb9umb@yahoo.com> wrote: I am not sure if this is the pass you are looking for but I have several ISS recordings. 2 of them from today. Here is the link to my site: http://kb9umb.com/r0iss.htmlThe ones for today are towards the bottom of the recordings. Hope this helps.
KB9UMB (Lacy)