VA3LK SK

While I never met Larry face to face, I did have many lengthy email
exchanges with him.

When AO-7 was discovered in a semi operational state a few years back, I was
approached to see if it were possible to command it. Even though I had all
the parts/pieces to attempt control, Larry's insight into how that bird
worked was invaluable to me.

The thing I will remember most about Larry in my email exchanges was that
you always knew where he stood on a variety of subjects whether you wanted
to know or not... <grin> He was most passionate in his arguments.

We had recently begun an email exchange on yet another project that he
wanted to embark on. What incredible drive this man had!

My thoughts are with his family.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649