From: gehna [mailto:gehna@vsnl.net]
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 7:58 PM
To: Sion Chow Q. C. (9W2QC); vuhams@yahoogroups.com; amsatbb; amsatindia
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] ISS Voice?

Hello All
ISS on FM voice repeater mode just now 5.10PM Indian time
Heard vu2pop on a rubber dukie on 437.800 at 11.36Z pass of the ISS I heard
it for the first time, Congrats pop, we heard one station calling CQCQCQ but
I did not hear the call sign, pop heard it a ZA.... he is also not sure.
vu3sxe/sundeep shah.