AEA - DSP-2232

Hello All

At the bottom of page A-54 (8/93) of my operating manual for the AEA
DSP-2232 Mult-Mode Data Controller refers to "Details on the use of KISS TNC
protocol are contained in AEA'S Technical Manual for the DSP-2232"

If anyone can point me to finding this manual at least to the degree as it
deals with the operation of both ports one and two in KISS mode would be
most appreciated.

Kim - AC7YY
AMSAT #26076