Internet Access at the Symposium

Just a note about Internet Access at the Symposium.

There is higher-speed Ethernet access in every room.  The catch?
$9.95/day.  Oh, and local calls are $.75/call.  So, what I have done
is dialed up in my room and plan on leaving my computer dialed in.  I
think I have my wireless card setup to gate back to the dial-up
connection.  So, if you are in the vicinity of room 419, you might
have wireless internet access, albeit a slow connection (sharing a
42.6kbps connection).

Should I get on the bandwagon of being charged for everything but the
elevator ride?  Nah...  I'm sure everyone else is doing the same
thing.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org